Terms & Info
- Worldwide shipping available.
- Australia only - Free shipping, using the Standard shipping method.
- Australia only - Express shipping option available for $5 AUD.
- International only – Free shipping if order is $150 AUD or more. Flat fee of $20 AUD otherwise.
- International only – May be subject to additional import duties and taxes.
- Please allow 2-5 business days to process orders. Once your order is shipped you will receive a tracking number via email.
- Australia only - Please allow 2-5 days to arrive once shipped. Timing will depend on if you have selected Standard or Express shipping and you’re within Australia.
- Australia only - Certain products are impacted by Australian Government regulations which prohibit air transportation, for example, those considered “Dangerous Goods”.
- International Orders Only - Please allow 6-15 days to arrive once shipped. Timing will depend on the Country/City the order is being shipped to. For example, shipments to the United States and major cities within the United States are a lot faster from Melbourne, Australia than shipping orders to tiny countries and houses in the middle of nowhere, mate.
- We are not responsible for any lost or stolen packages.
- If you have any questions regarding your order email email@example.com.
- All sales are final. No refunds. Exchanges are at our discretion.
- If you were sent the wrong item or if the product is defective contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We are primarily an e-commerce and pop-up store business, however, if your store(s) are not located in Australia and you are interested in stocking 3C, please contact us via email email@example.com.
- If you are passionate about 3C and interested in earning some extra cash, then you might be interested in joining the 3C Affiliate program. There is no cost to you and all sales are electronically tracked using a unique URL link we provide you. All sales that you generate will earn a commission, which is paid monthly. If this interests you, please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
3C Reusable Mask
- Our masks are machine washable and reusable.
- We recommend washing before first use.
- Masks should only be used by one person and should not be shared.
- All masks should be changed if soiled or wet; a soiled or wet mask should not be worn for an extended period of time.
- Non-medical (fabric) masks should be washed frequently and handled carefully, so as not to contaminate other items. As a general rule of thumb, face masks should be washed after each use if worn for extended periods of time, or each day if used intermittently throughout the day.
- If you knowingly sneeze or cough in your mask, we recommend you wash it as soon as possible and thoroughly wash your hands before and after washing.
- Clothing fabrics used to make masks should be checked for the highest permitted washing temperature, which is indicated on the clothing label.
- Non-woven polypropylene (PP) spunbond may be washed at high temperature, up to 140°C.
- Mask may be dried in a high-temperature dryer up to 140°C.
- DO NOT MICROWAVE
- Where hot water is not available, wash mask with soap/detergent at room temperature water, followed by either i) boiling mask for one minute OR ii) soak mask in 0.1% chlorine for one minute then thoroughly rinse mask with room temperature water, to avoid any toxic residual of chlorine.
- Please understand that our 3C Reusable Masks are not a replacement for medical grade Personal Protective Equipment, and in circumstances where medical grade Personal Protective Equipment is recommended, you should consult a health care professional.
- While temporary or permanent governmental policy may mandate the use of masks in certain circumstances, the decision to use our mask is solely your own.
- Please remember that use of face masks is not intended to replace other recommended measures to stop community spread of COVID-19, such as social distancing, washing and sanitising your hands thoroughly and refraining from touching your face.
- Follow the latest guidance from the WHO and CDC and your own governmental / personal health care professionals as to how best to keep yourself safe.